Himalayan Salt Lamp
Himalayan salt lamps are not merely a source of soothing your aesthetic sense; rather they have a much greater use. Himalayan Salt Lamp are very crucial things when it comes to reduce the indoor air pollution. Himalayan salt lamps are made with the millions of years old salt blocks fitted with a small bulb inside.
As the bulb is switched on, a warm light adds serenity to the surrounding. At the end, pollutants in the air are greatly reduced and they are infact known for this only.
How Air Gets Purified by Himalayan Salt Lamp?
- As the bulb inside the salt block lights up, it heats up the salt block. The heated up salt releases negative ions into the air around it
- The pollutants in the air mostly carry a positive charge
- The negative charge produced by the lamp is of greatest use when it comes to reduce the air pollution.
Why Use Himalayan Rock Salt Lamp?
Himalayan rock salt lamps are an effective remedy against increasing indoor air pollution. They render the air borne pollutants ineffective by ionizing the air. Here is why you should use it for air purification;
- Himalayan salt lamps are a natural remedy for air pollution and they are devoid of any side effects
- They neutralize irritants, allergens and carcinogens released from aerosol sprays, mattresses, synthetic products and other sources
- Effective against asthma
- Looks incredibly beautiful and give a warm, soothing light
- Even in the switched OFF mode, they are much more effective just as when they are in switched ON mode.
If you are looking for a safe weapon against indoor pollution and want your loved ones to breathe nothing but pure, clean air, Himalayan rock salt lamps are your pick. They are available in different sizes and you can choose the one that suits the size of the room in which they would be placed.
For more such great contents, visit breathefresh.in